Thursday, October 9, 2008

Visiting a Voyeur

Computer problems have delayed this follow up to Monday, October 6's post.

As suggested I responded to a Craig’s List posting, a woman requesting that a man ‘perform’ for her... masturbating under her watchful eye.

I have attained the age at which writing, reading and fantasizing is the more active segment of engaging in aberrant sex ... partially due to the ebb of hormone flow but partially a ‘been there done that’ type of reaction to all but the most singular forms of play.

Still, the listing sparked interest, so I made contact, set an appointment and visited... a midtown apartment in New York, neat and presentable, small as with all Manhattan abodes for the non wealthy.

The woman was young and quite beautiful and the scene played out as described, probably a bit wordy for me. After all, after some estimated 1,700,000 words of written erotica there is not a lot of verbal interplay that can shock or embarrass.

In hindsight, though touching was forbidden (my touching her), her gentle but controlling hand would have added quite the frisson of delight to her continuous dialogue... not necessarily on any parts pink. But an experienced massage therapist will tell you that there are surprising areas of the human body which invite stimulation and can offer quite pleasant reactions... kneading an ear can be one.

The girl took her time but was somewhat mechanical, somewhat scripted. And I suppose she did enjoy herself, seeming to appreciate her control. (Even at my age I am not repulsive to look at.)

Overall, I enjoyed my visit, though the staying power of age worked against me. In the end my penis was raw in stroking myself to her command but not being permitted to ejaculate.

Why does such simple and aloof interplay attract?

Well, those who have read my stuff know that I have a hyperactive kinky mind, constantly transforming every day events and contacts into depravenous scenes of fantasy (many of which become books). And whereas more physical forms of D/s have been undertaken in the past (used to love suspension bondage), the body no longer thrills in reaction. And the realities of good firm bondage versus mild arthritis and limited range of motion obviate lots of interaction.

Also to be considered in analyzing my enjoyment... is what I believe to be the genesis of my depravity... which I will explore in future postings.

No comments: