Saturday, August 17, 2019

Third snippet, 'Expanding Feminine Dominion at the Phipps Estate'


Marsha Devine - A Luncheon

Luncheon at Yvette’s, the favorite restaurant of Taylor Phipps. Expensive, but the huge Phipps trust funds gush cash faster than Taylor can spend it, law school tuition for me, Zoey and Redmond considered a pittance. And prospectively classmate Todd Jackson will join us.

We sit... a special booth in the back, quiet... secluded. Todd has texted me that he’s on his way. So I direct Redmond to sit next to me on my left, nurse Eve on his other side. Gagged, we’ll take turns watering him, pressing the straw of a squeeze bottle into his opening for air. Taylor has paused at the reception desk, talking to her good friend, owner Yvette.

“I hope it works out, Redmond. We’ll have our study group together more often. And you won’t be the only boy at the Estate with a fully functioning penis.”

The vast mansion can easily accommodate another boarder. Taylor, Eve, Zoey, Maxine, Redmond and I do not utilize even half the bedrooms. So for chatelaine Taylor Phipps the process will merely be tidying up another bedroom, most conveniently the one designated for Zoey which has gone unused. We sleep together.

I see Todd entering. I wave and he steps right by Taylor. She is unknown to him. That will change. He walks glumly, his smile rather forced. At the table I offer an enthusiastic greeting and introduce Eve.

“She’s a nurse, Todd. She makes sure all the boys are cared for and bathed.”

Todd nods, no sign of surprise, and looks at a silent Redmond, I must suppose expecting a similar greeting after three or more months of separation.

“You know of his gag, Todd. Well, it’s been decided he’ll be kept that way... other than feeding. It’s best for him. Keeps him obedient... and he’ll learn better.”

I do hope I am not scaring away the fish, so to speak. Todd is aware that Redmond’s been silenced... though in rethinking my words, probably not to the extent of the harshness we demand. Then I smile to myself... if the gag disturbs, wait until the endotracheal tube is put to use. But that’s for anther time.

Todd nods again and I gesture to a seat to my right.

“Taylor... Miss Taylor to you... will be right here. You just walked by her. How was your summer. Serving your sisters?”

I am aware of Todd’s assigned duties at the family farm. In his youth he performed for them in just an apron... mother and father at work, older sisters given authority to run the farm house.

“Ah... yes... summers are busy. So another hand helps.”

“In the kitchen,” clarifying his duties for Eve’s behalf. “And the laundry.”

Eve chuckles. Todd’s look of sheepishness quickly transforms as Taylor strolls to the table.

As Todd knows to respectfully stand to greet, I introduce. We all sit. Small talk ensues, drinks are ordered, Taylor specifying water for Todd, menus obtained.

“So Todd, it’s good to finally meet. Marsha has told me much about you,” Taylor quickly directing all conversation. “I understand you have a request. But first let me be assured that you’re aware of... let’s term it... the protocols of the Phipps Estate.”

“Well... Marsha has...”

“I believe you mean Miss Marsha,” Taylor sternly corrects, quickly establishing a protocol of respect for all things feminine. 

“Ah... yes... Miss Marsha has described some undertakings.”

I did indeed allude to certain aspects of living at the Phipps Estate when Todd was months ago invited for a weekend of study.

“More than undertakings, Todd. Boys with certain... let’s term it predilections... are immersed in an atmosphere that best suits their demeanor... their psychological needs. Known to us... women of authority... as beta males. Such are not esteemed in any manner... but can be useful.”

Drinks arrive. Conversation pauses, the timing adding to the gravitas of Taylor’s words.

“Now... your request, Todd.”

“I need help. Getting through law school. Financially. It’s been a strain... on my family... and the prospects of making things meet at the farm appear to becoming dimmer. So I know of your benevolence...”

Taylor holds up her hand, cutting Todd off. She nods to Eve. She reaches into an over the shoulder bag and produces a large envelope, sliding it to Taylor.

“Your sister Danielle texted me some photos, Todd. Had them printed out. Have you seen them?”

Todd fidgets, face aghast, blushing, head lowering.

“No.”

“But you’re aware of them, of course.” 
 
“Yes.”

“So tell me about them. You posed for her.”

Taylor is so masterful, the humiliation so intense, bringing Todd to tremble within moments of her initial introduction.

Without letting Todd see, she extracts the photos and passes such to me, leaving him in a quandary as to what precisely is being revealed as he must find a voice and speak.

No comments: