Saturday, August 10, 2019

Second Snippet, 'Expanding Feminine Dominion at the Phipps estate'


Taylor Phipps - A Prospect

I hear the first few bars of Tchaikovsky’s first piano concerto. It’s my cell phone and it distracts from an entertaining display... my enjoyment of obectifying the male appendage.

I have aspiring lawyer Redmond Richards, naked as always, kneeling on the floor of the enclosed sun porch of the Phipps mansion. Feet and legs folded beneath, elbow bands secured together behind his back, at my command he leans back, lowering until his head touches the floor. He’s gloriously erect of course, such a priapic reaction to women of authority well ingrained. And his ten plus inches strive to touch the ceiling, prostatic fluid streaming as would the lava of a simmering volcano.

But this is a volcano which will not erupt. His summer employment at the clinic mandated certain injections by the noted Dr. Gehorchen which have obviated that... for the time being.

Having to address the distraction, I take another sip of wine then pull the phone from the pocket of my riding breeches. 

“Redmond, stay!” my sharp command turning my toy into a living sculpture.

Yes, objectification, the engorged male phallus surrendering to a woman’s lustful viewing.

“Hello.”

“Taylor, it’s Marsha.”

Another aspiring attorney, one with brains, assertiveness and fortitude, Marsha has completed her summer of clerking and will soon begin her second year of law school.

“Marsha, I trust my credit card is not over extended,” having lent it to the girl just hours ago for clothes shopping.

I jest of course, Marsha could purchase an entire chain of stores before her shopping efforts would be abridged by any financial constraints.

“Had to tell you, Taylor, I just spoke to Todd Jackson... you know the boy in our study group.”

“Yes the shy one... the farm boy who declined to visit us.”

“Yes. Well, his circumstances have changed. And he was kind of hinting that... well... he could use some financial help. And though not a direct request, he brought up our situation... your gracious help with Zoey, Redmond and me. So to be direct, would you consider another... ah... protege. Male?”

“So no visit... he’d be staying?”

“I assume so. Said something about hoping he could find someone who could offer the same... ah... support as Redmond.” 

That is considerable. Room, board and the tuition at Cancadia law school amounts to thousands per year. But then in thought... all boy toys are expensive... and a woman of my means can afford expensive toys. 

I know this Todd is aware of the ambiance of the Phipps Estate... some aspects of the ambiance... that Redmond is under strict feminine supervision at all times. So he must either be desperate... or like Redmond has secretive cravings... perhaps both.

“I’ll need photos, Marsha. You saw the poses that I demanded of Redmond... his stepmother quite responsive.”

Nude photos of the well built and well hung Redmond were most determinative in the decision to extend my generosity. And so it shall be with farm boy Todd.

“And if acceptable we should meet. I assume he’ll be returning to school soon. Set up a luncheon. But photos first. You can arrange that?”

There comes a pause, the cerebral cortex of the acuminous Marsha I am sure smoldering in thought.      

“I’ll get a phone number for his oldest sister. She’s... ah... one of us, as you like to say. At least I have every reason to believe she is. And she along with the entire family are more or less sacrificing for Todd’s benefit.”

“Tell her she can crop the facial features.”

I smile thinking of the last time I so instructed. Redmond’s face and head were plainly depicted in every nude photo sent.

An excited Marsha signs off, calls to be made, things to arrange. And I too am excited, my reign to be extended.

“Redmond, you may be finally sucking some cock here. It’s been an unfilled promise, I know.”

My well bound toy squirms in revulsion, gagged as always, no verbal reply possible.

No comments: