Saturday, January 4, 2020

'Submitting to Miss Jade', Segment One


Follow up to 'To Come on Command', 'Bringing Up Baby Edward, and 'Institutionalized by My Wife's Lover'.

To be published soon.

Enjoy.

CB

*****
Submitting to Miss Jade

Copyright 2019

by Chris Bellows

Prologue - Justine Powell


“You’ve been told?”

Michael Devereau nods enthusiastically, given a tail it would be wagging. I decide to keep things succinct. There will be much time to later inform, explain and instruct. 

“I’ve... ah... nothing to...” his/her voice so meek.

“Wear,” I interrupt her stammering. “Nothing will be needed, Michael... ever.”

With that, I take from my satchel a pair of foam lined Posey wrist cuffs.

“I believe you know how to bind yourself in these,” placing such next to her on the thin mattress. “It’s in your file.”

She nods. I also note that in nearing, she parts her thighs in some rote, subservient reaction to the presence of a governing woman. How convenient.

Bondage is physically unnecessary at this point after the long stay at the Institute... obedience ingrained. But for me it is symbolic. And that is for Michael Devereau... toy and oral servant... to enter her new life appropriately attired.

She picks up the strips of padded nylon, encircles her wrists, looking at me both reverently and with expectations. I shall not let her down, unraveling a long strip of pink silk.

As Michael completes the task, my hand goes to her pubes, fingers threading the soft narrow cloth under her flaccid penis shaft where it rests atop the withered scrotal sac. The healed incisions at the end, adhering his once male appendage to his perineum, makes his inadequate phallus into a loop... a convenient loop.

I have her leashed by an otherwise useless strip of flesh.

I form a knot and gently tug to tighten. Michael knows to draw his hands and wrist cuffs behind his back. I lean to clip together her only covering.   

“Ready for a new beginning?” my voice calm, smooth and caring.

She sheepishly looks to the floor in silence. That she is bound and leashed... to be led to places unknown... without protest or objection... is telling.

I take the loose end and tug again, watching with glee as the ‘U’ of her soft little shaft juts forth and she must slide from the platform bed to follow.

“I feel very exposed, Miss Justine,” strolling to the chamber door.

“You are... and you should be. You’d not want it any other way.”

3 comments:

MarvelousMouthMuscles said...

I cannot wait for this! It may be your greatest story yet, thank you so much, you are a genius!

Ms. Nikki said...

You shouldn't effin' tease like that. You know that.

Ms. Nicole

Chris Bellows said...

Glad you are enjoying.

Ms. Nikki, putting the final touches on the story. Be released in a few days.

CB