Saturday, November 30, 2019

'Institutionalized by My Wife's Lover', Segment One


Sequel to "To Come on Command' and 'Bringing Up Baby Edward'

Enjoy

CB

*****

Institutionalized by My Wife’s Lover

Copyright 2019

by Chris Bellows

Nurse Abigail Cole

A biter!

In a way I feel much sympathy for the subordinate male who rashly displays contempt for the alpha male. For just as canines are isolated... perhaps put down... when dangerous conduct is exhibited, the contentious behavior of any subordinate male who is expected to orally serve must likewise be addressed. There must be trust in an oral servant... mouth... tongue... lips... never teeth. If not to be trusted then... well... here lies the result.

“Do you remember me, Mr. Devereau?”

Strapped in place, naked of course, harness restraining almost all cranial motion, there can be no nod or shaking of the head. Plus the molt gag cruelly holding open the mouth inhibits speech. Likewise the cuffs and many thick nylon straps restrict even a hand gesture or a wriggle of the toes.

“Waggle your tongue for me if so,” I improvise.

The extensively trained wet pink appendage presses past the steel of the molt gag and obscenely waggles about.

“Good boy. Yes, I’m Abbie... now Nurse Abbie.”

So he recalls. Before becoming a psychiatric nurse at the Institute, I served as receptionist and trainee in the offices of gynecologist Dr. Michelle White. The woman of authority offered services for women who needed to strengthen their relationships... conjugal and otherwise. And that’s where Mr. Devereau and I had significant contact years ago. I must suppose when you fill the bowels of a naked man and bring him to beg for relief... the recollections tend to linger.

“Do you know why you are here?”

There comes a throaty gurgle, no tongue waggle. I must assume that means ‘no’ in my improvised modus of communication.

I nod, pausing to graciously grab a squeeze bottle and hydrate, our latest inductee more of a potted plant in terms of required care. Since years ago I read his dossier when first arriving at the office of Dr. Michelle White... and of course have been updated by his admittance papers... I know he has endured extensive toilet training... able to ingest without the need to swallow. I thus squeeze to bring forth a generous rate of flow, smiling as such disappears without a swallow or a gulp. Maybe he was thirsty, maybe not. Such things are no longer under his purview. He will get what his nurse decides to give him. 

“You bit your Master, Mr. Devereau. The man who has been cuckolding you, giving your wife the pleasure you cannot provide... and bestowing her with so many children. That’s disastrous for an oral servant. It’s ingrained for you to so serve with your mouth, tongue and lips... your life’s role and purpose... and now that is to be forbidden. You’re deemed untrustworthy.”

He’s been held in bondage for many days, much time under sedation. It is my job to evaluate... perhaps there can be rehabilitation. We do that here at the Institute... try to do that. Here we treat dominant women... those who have abused their subordinates... and compliment such by providing treatment for submissive males as well... who have broken the trust of their superiors. It’s kind of a group therapy thing. And until there comes initial evaluation, much precaution must be taken... ala the extensive Segufix restraints within which Mr. Devereau finds himself ensnared, and the cruel molt gag to obviate another bite.
   
“You’re going to be here a long time, Mr. Devereau. I’m sure you’re aware of the financial resources of the man you bit. The Institute is expensive, but his pockets are deep. And as he explained, since he’s not through fucking.... ah... enjoying your wife, it’s best that you be our guest... for a long, long time.”

I can see my blatant words disturb... but so be it. In a way it’s part of the therapy... enduring the agitation brought by the caprice of the governing female... and I will be governing. 

“So let me explain the protocol here. I am your nurse. I will decide on your care... see the white uniform? Well that means I am on the staff... and you are to obey the staff. On occasion you may see... be visited... by other women dressed... well... differently. They are patients here, also undergoing care, evaluation, and possible rehabilitation. You will be obedient to them as well... sort of humor them. Most have done some untoward things with regard to their subordinate husbands or boyfriends... in some cases girlfriends. And to a certain extent that may continue until we...  ah... sort of temper their conduct... ah... things like learning to cane a man in moderation. Some have gotten carried away in the past... that type of thing.”

There comes more gurgling... I hope not a sign of futile resistance. I fear I am overly frightening him. But for biters, sometimes shock therapy is best. They can be the most incorrigible.

“In a few days, we’ll have the dental work done and have you in a nice set of masturbation mittens. Then... no more bondage... not during the day anyway.”

Having watered, it comes to mind that there may be need for bladder release. I arise to obtain a receptacle looking to his uncovered pubes. Penis secured for many years, in being inducted here the small padlock was cut away. When he was hastily extracted from his Master’s mansion, knocked unconscious in being punched before incisors did any lasting damage, his key did not make the journey. Remaining in place is the nasty Prince Albert ring, almost untouchable with the many scabrous points. I know of his extensive estrogen intake over the years... that he is impotent, trained to release... dribble effluent... at his wife’s command. So being locked in chastity won’t be necessary here at the institute. There will be no toying... not by him anyway.

I cannot ignore the breasts which in my younger days I dutifully measured while gynecomastia was induced... cannot avoid smoothing my fingers about the hairless flesh of a pubescent boy, his Master having all follicles lasered away. My touch brings the nipples to crinkle and stand in salute. I smile, Mr. Devereau’s rehabilitation may be quite lengthy. There are too many undergoing therapy who will enjoy his company... and enjoy the attention of reformed oral skills.

3 comments:

Ms. Nikki said...

If all goes well (and why shouldn't it?) he will return with significantly improved oral skills and all will be happy.

Ms. Nikki

Chris Bellows said...

Ms Nikki,

Think you will enjoy this sequel.

CB

Ms. Nikki said...

I'm confident you won't disappoint.

Ms. Nikki