Saturday, November 23, 2019

'Bringing Up Baby Edward', Segment Four


This will be the last posted segment from this story.

If you've read 'Bringing Up Baby Edward', consider offering a review on Lulu. 

Otherwise enjoy.

CB

******

An Evening with Edward - Nicole Barnes

“I miss the wine... otherwise what a great dinner,” laboring to exit lover Edward’s Mercedes, baby bump feeling enormous.

Something about being so pregnant that brings an insatiable need for food. We dined at a most expensive restaurant, I ate twice the normal fare. So it’s been a pleasant evening... and pleasant will be changing to pleasurable.

Leaving my car behind, we arrive at Edward’s plush mansion. It’s roomy but not overly large. Since Edward travels extensively he has not indulged in anything outrageous as do most with mega millions. But six bedrooms is more than enough... and he has regularly hinted the space can be filled with me... and little Edward... and little Edwina... and little Jack... and little Bonnie.

He wants me pregnant, constantly, so much enjoying the evidence of his mastery that in his mind I am to show year round. And this notion comes before baby Edward has popped!

Through the front door I waddle. He takes my coat... then my scarf, draping over his arm then extending his hands. I giggle... knowing that he wants my shoes, my dress, my bra, my hideous expandable panties. He wants me naked, my rotund form seeming to excite him as much as my former shapeliness. My shyness in appearing like a sumo wrestler quickly fades with Edward’s lustful gazing. It is gratifying to know I remain attractive to him... seemingly even more.

“No maid. I gave her the night off,” responding to my quizzical look. “You know I like getting as close to little Edward as I can.”    

The gentle words come as I oblige, kicking off my shoes. Edward will take all my things and symbolically stuff such in a closet somewhere. He’s a powerful man and enjoys his power. I will not see clothing again until it is time to depart hours hence. He will remain clothed until it is time... when he decides it is time to fuck me. It’s a teasing exchange of power, and despite my advanced state, expecting in some ten weeks, I feel my juices flow.

Naked, I step to him when he returns from the closet, my clothing stowed. I reach to place my arms about his neck as I let him rub my swollen belly.    

“Did your man finish editing that video tape?”

I nod.

“Dropped it off at the doctor’s office yesterday. I want it to be a surprise. Something more to keep Mike on the edge.”

“And the... ah... images?”

“All cropped out. No facial features. And that nice big cock of yours even looks bigger. Mike will be quite envious... and there’s lots for him to get off on... with all the... you know.”

“He’ll know it’s you?”

I giggle and nod. Such silliness. Mike knows my body most intimately. And in being many months into pregnancy, how many other women with a plump belly are videotaped while having deep penetrative sex. Still, I want to make sure Edward is aware... full disclosure.

“Hardwood... you know the film director... he had me do a voice over... narrating in the background... so to speak. So while all the grunts, groans and moans can be heard... particularly when you bring me to orgasm... you know I kind of shriek... in my most sultry voice I tell how I’m feeling while a nice big bull stud takes me doggie style. Then I tell Mike to be a good boy... obey his nurse... and then at the end command him to come and fill his plate for me. Though Mike has described it more like he’s being bled... sort of oozing... no outright pleasure. He says he experiences nothing more than this calm and comforting feeling as he slowly discharges.”

“And that’s how he... ah... obtains release?”

“Yes. It’s the only way he is ever to obtain release. This afternoon while you and I were having a marvelous meal, Mike’s hormones were being...  rebalanced is the clinical term used. While watching a recording of his wife with her lover... her nicely hung and attentive lover,” embracing and offering a sensuous kiss.

I can feel Edward harden. My cruelty excites. That I so dominant and govern my husband then totally submit to him, acknowledging him as the alpha male in my life, brings gratification. And that in turn leads to my gratification.

Standing naked, having him feel his baby brings an urge... to fuck. And spurs his thoughts... of possession. He wants me... more of me.

“There’s room here,” head gesturing to the second floor

The subject arises again.

“You don’t have to dump your husband, Nickie. There’s a small room off the kitchen... the servants quarters. He can stay there... ready to serve.”

“What about Modena?” I flippantly inquire about the current maid.

“She’ll move to one of the nice big bedrooms, something to better symbolize her authority. And he’ll report to her. She’ll train him. With little Edward running about, there will be additional work... and as things get sorted out... your husband learns his place and his duties... little Edward can have brothers and sisters.”

I giggle, such grandiose plans.

“And when we run out of bedrooms?” teasing his fantasy as I lower to kneel before my god, hands going to his zipper.

“I’ll buy a bigger house.”

Edward stills himself, focusing on the thrill of feeling my fingers work within his undershorts to find his enormous manhood. Such a marvelous cock!

“I have Mike serve in the nude, Edward. You’re not the only one with a penchant for asserting power.”

I find a rapidly engorging phallus, gently guiding it into the room light.

“Modena won’t mind. He remains locked right? Harmless?”

“Yes,” my reply comes as my hands tenderly hold the swelling appendage and I lick the underside. “Always, I will not have it end.”

With my stern words of determination I feel him quiver. This brings a smile, his power yielding to something as meek as a tongue.   

“But it will be a problem as little Edward matures, Nickie... the nudity... and it matters not whether that occurs here or you decline and remain at your house. I don’t want my boy exposed to... shenanigans.”

“He has few clothes... I threw out most. Why don’t you buy him something, Edward... something appropriate for his station. Maybe a uniform... you have Modena in a uniform when you have guests...” planting a thought. “Something cute and frilly. And by the way the shenanigans are necessary for me... a woman of my ilk. And deep within, Mike would not be happy without feminine supervision... strict and exacting feminine supervision. And speaking of shenanigans, when I called Dr. Michelle’s office to suggest he will need a ride home, the receptionist told me that Mike took well to his enema. So... Master Edward... what of shenanigans? I understand you’re paying for his treatments... but really!”

My words rebuke but my tone is playful. Edward smiles... that of a cat having eaten a canary.

“I felt he’d enjoy the humiliation. You’re not the only one with a degree of understanding for the inadequate male. I was assured that it would be done in the most degrading and uncomfortable manner... a thrill for him. Ask him about it later, when he tastes me.”

Edward is well aware of Mike’s clean up duties. And his suggestion heightens my needs as my swishing, teasing tongue has brought him to full stand. I so much need to feel him inside me!

“I want you, Edward, I want you deep... and often,” encouraging the after dinner recreation to begin.

Edward can go two or three times in an evening... but at his age needs respite to reload. So I want to begin... need to begin!

I withdraw my hands and go to all fours, parting my thighs, arching my back, my now softened and plump derriere pointing to the ceiling, replicating the pose in the videotape. He’ll take me here... on the livingroom floor... later in the bedroom.

“Give Mike’s tongue a challenge,” doggie style sex and Edward’s extensive length meaning that my anterior fornix will be deeply splattered with his seed. “And try not to poke baby Edward.”   

2 comments:

Ms. Nikki said...

The inferior, more feminine male is better suited as the nanny to the alpha lover's offspring.

This story is about true love as much as anything else.

Ms. Nikki

Chris Bellows said...

Ms. Nikki,

Glad you are enjoying.

CB