Saturday, October 26, 2019

'To Come on Command', Segment Six


This is the last posting from this story. Not sure what's next

CB

*****


Just Another Date - Nicole Barnes

“So your husband... he truly does not mind?”

Todd is a sweet graduate student. Though a stud, very forceful with his penetrating thrusts, he’s otherwise rather naive. I sort of like that in a man... very manageable.

“It does not matter whether he minds or not. I never really asked.”

“So you just go... ah... out?”

“Of course. You beginning to find objection... some concern?”

“Ah... well... ah... just curious I guess.”

“Michael has a role. We all have roles. His is to provide. He works. He pays the bills. And I let him... guess you would say glow in my presence.”

“Just glow? No...”

“No sex,” finishing his bashfully fumbled query. “But he jerks off. Least he used to jerk off... and more than I ever imagined.”

Blunt, crass, but I like stunning my boy toy.

“Finish your wine. You know... the hotel...” our meal completed.

With my weekly trysts, I have made arrangements, utilizing a plush room at the local hotel. No hot sheet motel for me. The deal is... room half price... but to vacate before midnight when some airline crews from the airport need to bunk overnight. Technically the airline pays for the room all night. Thus the manager charges little. And he gets to fuck from time to time... me.

Husband Michael makes a good living and pays the half price for the room. I like it when he sees the charges on his credit card. It drives home the relationship. But there’s no point in impoverishing him. More money to be spent on my dinners. Some of my boys... like Todd... can’t afford my tastes.  

So wine sloshed, it’s to my car, the drive short.

“Used to jerk off?” Todd’s curiosity piqued.

Our talk continues as the car whisks the few blocks.

“I stopped it.”

“So he...”

“He’s kept in chastity. Locked up. Lots of wives insist on it. And overall, it’s for the best. As I said my husband basks in my presence. Well in time he will radiate... his devotion to me strengthening day by day. Think of it as a coal oven, Todd. You can lengthen and even increase the smoldering heat by controlling the flow of oxygen.”

“But you can put the fire out too... with no oxygen.”

I reach with my free hand, unzipping Todd. Ten or more years his senior, I know he feels a decadent thrill in sensing the brazen touch of an older woman.

“Exactly, Todd. You’re so astute. That’s why I’ll control the oxygen at my whim, but not cut it off... and the inferno will not extinguish. It will blaze.”

I want him nice and hard going through the lobby. And indeed his penis springs to life. Are my words found to be arousing?

Exiting the car his firmness will assure that there will be no dawdling. Plus it amuses the young woman bestowing the room key, Todd never able to fully cloak his tumescence. 

2 comments:

Ms. Nikki said...

I'm confident this couple will live happily ever after.

Nikki

Chris Bellows said...

Yes, working on a sequel. Probably more than a couple, Bullstud, wife, servant husband, bullstud's baby. A happy family.

CB