Saturday, October 12, 2019

'To Come on Command', Segment Four


The New Paradigm Begins - Nicole Barnes

“Found this on the internet,” holding up a cylinder of squishy pink rubber. “As you can see there’s a hole through the middle,” inserting a finger and thrusting it inward. “It replicates a vagina. I purchased the model with the smallest hole. Though it still may not be tight enough for you.”

One must always keep the beta male down, so recommended my friend Dr. Michelle.

Mike nods. I hand it to him. Whatever is the substance, it’s gelatinous but durable, able to stretch to accept my intruding finger and return to shape when I withdraw.

Mike looks at me quizzically but I can tell the rubbery smoothness brings thoughts.

“Yes, Mike, you’re going to fuck it for me... when I decide.”

It’s been four days since his piercings. Remaining under lock and key has not been too mentally frustrating for him... with the soreness not much desire to stroke himself. But there is healing, and in a day or two thoughts of furtively jerking off will return. I want to plant a seed as to the circumstances I will permit it.

“Some lube, Mike. Finger fuck it for me. Sensually, pretend it’s a pussy.”

Yes the unique substance turns to amazingly slick smoothness with just a drop of viscous fluid. When I lean and anoint his finger with a tiny rivulet of mineral oil, I’m amused to see Mike go to work, finger inserting, glaring fixedly, repressing a libidinous smile as he senses his tiny penis within the tight smoothness of the cylinder, I know imagining that it is his free penis and not a finger thrusting in and out.  

“It’s... it’s...”

“Disgustingly sensuous,” completing his thought. “And you’ll be using more than your finger... when I say so... and how. You’re going to strip naked for me, I’m going to hold it for you, and you’re going to fuck it for me while I videotape your depravity.”

“No, I won’t do that.”

He pauses then meekly inquires.

“What will you do with the recording?”

“Whatever I want. Remember Mike, new paradigm... enforced by she with the key,” holding up the sliver of metal required to emancipate his inadequate appendage.

I reach and retrieve the faux vagina.

“Fun time over. Do give it some thought,” my advisement superfluous in knowing he will soon be dreaming of getting off... if not already suffering from nocturnal penile tumescence.

“Got a date... with Todd. He’s only nine inches... but he uses it so well.”

Dressed to the nines, I stand knowing Mike will watch in admiration as I depart.

“Play all you want,” nodding to his privates.

Yes, the method of chastity is wickedly tempting. Mike can touch and play to his heart’s content. But that will just bring torture... a form of self flagellation.

“How do I get unlocked?”

“Yield and obey,” the succinct reply coming as I step out the door.

3 comments:

MarvelousMouthMuscles said...

I recognize the name Todd from an incredible story of yours where he was a stripper who wound up dating Brandy, A Boy's Transformation. I always wanted to read about him making love to a mistress's pet! This story is amazing already.

Chris Bellows said...

Marvelous,

The name of the character is just coincidence.. nothing intentional.

CB

Ms. Nikki said...

A typical married woman is far more clever than her husband.
Two women conspiring together isn't even fair.
I'm enjoying this story.

Nikki