Thursday, March 30, 2023

Kindle Books on Amazon Disappear

 As you readers are aware, I have an aversion to publishing on Amazon.

Well it seems such is well founded.

Books by 'Lutheran Maid' are no longer offered for sale. (One edition is offered in paperback, presumably by a third party selling used).

I don't know whether the author has withdrawn his/her efforts or the books have been expurgated, but one can no longer purchase.

What is of more concern to me is that the many kindle books I 'purchased' are no longer accessible in my Kindle library. So I did not 'purchase' but more or less rented until Amazon decided to deny me further access.

Anyone have thoughts? Anyone know what happened to Lutheran Maid? Lots of material is gone.

The capability of Amazon to censor is frightening.

  

No comments: