Wednesday, August 4, 2021

I am not dead. I've been writing stuff, sporadically, for Pink Flamingo. A full length story should be coming out from them within the next few weeks, entitled 'The Donor'. Female Dominant/male submissive. I will post here when it is published.

Slowing down my efforts, I clumsily overwrote some 47,000 words written as the sequel to 'The Donor'. I have a hard copy but must retype the manuscript into the word processor, an incredibly boring task, given that I have previously proof read the stuff five to six times.

But to titillate my hyperactive kinky mind, and to keep my fingers active, I am working on a third segment of the 'Donor' series. It's strong stuff, 25,000 words to date. But coming to an end probably at 30,000+.

So I thank you all for your concerns... and I'm still writing. But I am senescing. So after what I approximate to be some 15,000,000 words of quality smut, production will diminish.

CB  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again Chris!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back. For selfish reasons I hope you never stop writing. Keep up the good work.

Nictor said...


Feared you might have become a Covid victim. Glad that is not the case. Doling a reread of all your books at the moment. Love your pony play (or not play) stuff!

Anonymous said...

So not only is not dead but is still writing stuff. I though he had retired from kink and was writing about fishing, cooking or sports

Anonymous said...

Glad to have some news. I have purchased all your books. Can't wait for the next one. Take care.

Affina said...

With whose permission did you slow down?

kajirus said...

yay

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed "The Donor" book 1. When will book 2 be released?