Monday, May 27, 2019

Second Snippet from 'To Reign at the Phipps Estate'


A belated posting. Been traveling. This is the last from 'To Reign at the Phipps Estate'

Redmond Richards

It’s another beautiful California day. Though newly out of college, no job, no responsibilities, I find myself arising early, deciding to surprise Mom by making breakfast.

To the shower, I celebrate, the day care free, feeling spirited in having been anointed with a college degree. Warm water, soap, and as is my usual morning routine, my hand strays. Just a few strokes, proud in bringing myself to firmness. Never to full climax, I save that for potential dates, though there have been few of late.

As usual I both rebuke myself and enjoy, asking why I am so shy with girls and need the comfort of my hand. At six foot three, athletic, one would think I’d be more of a magnet. But something in my deportment, my self awareness, that brings bashfulness. I suppose it’s because without dad, being long gone, there has been lacking a certain masculine influence that brings a more aggressive front when engaging the opposite sex.

Thoughts aside, I rinse. When I open the shower stall door, my surprise breakfast will not be. Instead it is I who is surprised, mildly shocked to see Mom standing there. Never shy to be naked in her presence, after all she’s been bathing me for years, still it’s startling. Then comes more surprise as I see her cell phone in hand and she begins clicking away.

“Mom!” I protest.

Distressed, I must ask myself... is it her presence... the taking of pictures... or the fact that I remain thoroughly erect?

“Still playing with yourself in the shower, Redmond? Tsk, tsk.”

“What are you doing?” quickly reaching for a towel which seems to have been disappeared.

“Arranging law school for you. You can have your towel... after you’ve calmed down... and have posed for me.”

“You can’t...” I sputter.

“I can. I am your mother. And I know what’s best for you. Besides, the pics will be from the neck down. Now stand facing me, arms at your sides... like the good boy I know I’ve raised. Then I’ll need profile shots, a shot of your backside... and lastly one with you nicely bent over touching your toes.”

I comply, always listening to Mom, grateful that my penis slowly deflates to temper the embarrassment.

“You’re going to be a lawyer, Redmond,” Mom’s enthusiasm countering my reluctance and concern.

Taylor Phipps

I have this sense of smugness in viewing the photos of this aspiring lawyer, Redmond Richards. It’s that women of our ilk have a certain mutual trust. I informed Pamela Harrison that I needed not to have any facial features in the photos I required... demanded. And I am sure when forwarding my request she passed that on to the assertive mother of my prospective boarder.

But as I postulate, since she is one of us, that certain trust is evident... that I will take care of her boy, maintain household discipline, and keep the extremely explicit photos confidential. For sure enough, the photo sets include the features of the handsome young blond, looking quite chagrined as he assumes the various poses for me.... stark naked... and deliciously wet. The gleam of freshly showered flesh adds a certain allure to the otherwise invigorating depictions.

Of course I focus on the penis. Clever of this Andrea woman to catch the lad surreptitiously playing with himself, no doubt in what he thought was the privacy of his morning shower.

Yes, a full erection, the tip pointing straight up, nicely rounded and shaped. Important, for not only is length required... any woman will tell you that... but in kneading the anterior fornix... the secret well hidden crevice adjacent the cervix... to bring deep vaginal orgasms the penis tip must be well plumped and engorged.

And the organ of this Redmond Richards is.

I feel wetness just looking at it!

So, it’s a deal. Tuition, room, board for him... for me a nice young and virile bull stud who will listen and obey... no more need for late Friday or Saturday nights of expensive dinners and wine... on occasion too much wine if my bull has certain reservations.

The next step, in addition to telling my cohort in feminine governance to have her boy plan his trip, is to ready one of the many bedrooms at the Phipps mansion. My boy will be strapped down at night, something about having full control over the male... and former male... that seems congruous with me as chatelaine of the estate. And therefore certain equipment needs to be acquired and installed.

I’ll want his room equipped with video cameras. He’ll need Eve’s care and I so much enthuse in monitoring. Plus there is the chastity I demand for the kept male. For this things need to be purchased. And I think I’ll talk to Dr. Rosen at the clinic... clinic for boys who want to be girls. My envisioned regimen will be a little out of her expertise, but establishing protocols and instilling acceptance in the prospective subordinate male is somewhat within her bailiwick.

So there is planning. But first I must return the text message of Andrea Richards, informing her of my acceptance.

    Thank you for the delightful photos, Andrea. You needed not to include the head and face. Your son has a nice penis. And the buttocks are well shaped, athletic. Curious you were so easily able to photograph him. I will take him in hand and provide for him while at Cancadia Law School, tuition included of course.

I add the latter for assurance, the tuition bills enormous... for her... probably less than a day’s interest and dividend income for the vast Phipps trust funds.

Within moments there comes a return text, the timing evidencing the excitement.

    He is my stepson, so I have always needed to be more assertive with him, stepping into the breech when his father died. And he’s been toying with himself in the shower since puberty. Like a typical male, he never realized I was fully aware of his disgusting habit. I suppose I have been lenient with him over the years in that respect. I hope he comports himself better for you.

I smile, wondering if I should inform her of the stainless steel, ineluctable chastity device I will be ordering... and at great cost. Instead, until I know for sure that she is one of us, I offer some moderate words of assurance.

    Here at the Phipps Estate I have a strict nurse on duty full time. No more showers. He will be bathed. Be pampered.       
 
And never touch his own penis again, I am wont to add... not while under my tutelage. But I’ll let this Redmond boy inform her of that.

    That seems wonderful and appropriate, Ms. Phipps. I’m sure he will be well cared for. I will text his travel arrangements and forward the first tuition bill. Pamela Harrison has given me your address.

So that’s it. Deal done. And the more I think about it, Redmond will need some closet space, though there is plenty in every one of the dozen or more bedrooms here. But instead I will enclose the cloak room at the front entry and put a lock on the door, making the space only accessible to she with the key. More responsibilities for Eve... but she so nicely enjoys her role here.

No comments: