Saturday, January 5, 2019

'Diapered', Snippet Three


Just as a reminder, the story is available at...

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/diapered/24227124 

 

*********


An Enlightening Drive - Nicole

Marie Antoinette, me in costume, arrives at Sarah’s home a little early. I park and walk to the rear. There I can enter the back door to the kitchen where Sarah will most likely be gathering her keys and purse.

Being close friends, without knocking I enter to see she is oddly arranging an oversized cloth over a centered kitchen table, smoothing the white linen such that it not only covers the top but drapes almost to the floor.

I announce myself.

“Ah... Nicole, just give me a moment. Making sure Ed is... ah... tucked away and any errant visit from a neighbor does not bring concern. Never had curtains in the kitchen. I like a lot of natural light in the morning.

“Catherine the Great?” inquiring of my Halloween disguise.

“Close. Marie Antoinette... ‘let them eat pussy’,” I glibly proclaim with mocked royal panache.  

Sarah smiles with my satirical and bawdy permutation of the historical quote. She is wearing her nurse’s uniform, I suppose in sparing expense. Not overly creative... her work clothes... but then I realize it’s probably a more functional form of garb in having the duty of shaving the naked males.  

“And Ed’s not going out with the boys while you recreate?”

“I don’t allow it. Ever. He spent a long day cleaning the house. So he’ll rest... and finish cleaning when I get home. Won’t you Ed?”

In posing her question, Sarah flips up the table cloth at the far end, peering beneath. To her query I hear a garbled reply. Whatever the response, it is short and indiscernible.

A hand lowers. I see Sarah grasp something, slowly pull, and there comes more burbling, anguished.

“Oh calm yourself. I’ll be back in a couple of hours and have something to sooth that eager tongue of yours.”

Curiosity bids that I step forth. As Sarah rights the tablecloth I catch a glimpse. The sight both alarms and brings a quirky rush to a woman of my ilk... reserved misandry. For the table and covering cloth veils a steel cage... I assume designed for a sizable dog. But within is Ed. A naked Ed... and a slim taut cord tied to the front bars emanates from his mouth.

As Sarah again smooths the cloth, I can understand the concern over neighbors. Sans concealment, the scene would certainly give rise to unwarranted neighborhood gossip at best... calls to the authorities at worst.   

“Let’s get going. We’ll talk in the car.”

In exiting, I notice Sarah does not lock the door.

“In case of emergency, responders can more readily enter to release him.”

“He can’t get out?”

Sarah laughs.

“Of course not. Though the cage is only latched, he’s cuffed. No use of his hands. Plus I’d not want him releasing the tongue clamp. I stretch his most vital sex organ daily. The elastic cord not only lengthens but strengthens as involuntary attempts to swallow make him pull against it.”

I suppress my reaction... a combination of sympathy for Ed and admiration for my empowered friend Sarah. Dare I disclose the twinges beneath the many folds of my regal eighteenth century gown?

To the car, Sarah starts the engine, quickly reversing down her driveway, the nimbleness impressive. With a couple of turns, we’re on the open highway to Hamilton, the easy drive fostering conversation.

“Is he caged often?” I cannot help asking.

“Depends on my schedule and the housework. But yes. What little idleness I permit is spent in bondage. Keeps him humble and eager to please when finally released. It’s best for males like Ed. And you’ll be meeting a bunch tonight. Beta males... mainly. Though on occasion there will be an alpha male... a well hung stud who likes entertaining the ladies. For those it’s a different mind set... a different dynamic. And most of those types are bisexual. I kind of think the likes of them enjoy the other naked males as much as being adulated by the women.”

“I was not aware of the change... in your... ah... relationship with Ed.”

“Necessary. When he lost his job and I began to work lots of overtime to cover the bills, he had to take over the domestic duties. Things evolved from there... when I realized his enjoyment. The more demanding I became, the more subservient was his reaction.”

Sarah glimpses my way and smiles.

“Plus, as you know, there was the sex part... being satiated. Not easy with a girl like me.”     

Sarah is a woman of size. Tall... and though not obese... wide... at the shoulders... at the hips. We have on many occasions had discussions... prurient and frank girl talk... about a woman’s need for vaginal penetration. As a medical type, Sarah would very explicitly explain the friction element during copulation... that much is required for ultimate climax. That size matters.

It was then that she strongly hinted husband Ed was incapable of providing. 

For me, the penetration thing has always been... well... blase. If demanded... which I have come to avoid... it’s tolerable. But my orgasms more facilely come with labial manipulation and the gentlest stimulation to my clitoris. Guess down there, every girl is different.    

“So of the three main things a woman needs for happiness... Ed provides one... domestic servitude in laundry, cooking, and cleaning... I provide another... money and financial stability... and the third... well... but for the twice monthly journeys to Hamilton... I’d be without.”

“So for you, this CFNM is more than an entertaining show?”

“Think of it as grocery shopping, Nicole. You’d never buy fruit and vegetables without examining first, would you?”

I shake my head.

“No, Nicole, you want to give things a little squeeze first. Make sure it’s ripe. And that being said, I hope on the return trip home some company will not bring concern... a bag of... shall we say groceries... ripe plums?”

I stifle a bawdy giggle, offering concurrence. In silence, we continue to Hamilton, my heated thoughts warming my loins.      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year CB. Sorry to hear you've been feeling not so good, hope you'll be better soon. Look forward to reading but I think you should approach it the way you think best, probably better to take your time and let it work itself out, and I'm sure we'll enjoy the fruits of your labors, so hope succeed in taking it easy. You might even think of more stuff or sub plots if you set it aside.
I like what I've read from the excerpts you've provided, and this one seems less extreme in the samples. Looks like a "must purchase".
Thank you for sharing your writing and your imagination with us.

Chris Bellows said...

Anon,

Glad you are enjoying the story.

The sequel 'Adopted' has been published, as noted.

Regards,

CB