Saturday, December 29, 2018

'Diapered', Snippet Two

Happy New Year to All

*****

It Begins With a Party - Nicole

For many weeks, a rather assertive friend has been telling me of these risque parties and munches she attends.

Naked males!

‘What of your husband?’, I inquire.

‘He can either attend and strip... or stay home. He declines public nudity... so I have him stay home. I can’t change the rules... nor do I want to,’ she flippantly responds.  

There’s attraction. As an independent minded woman, I always found the pressure and coercion in becoming objectified... when dating.... to be a put off.  This male thing about nudity as a precursor to even the most preliminary form of social intercourse... not so much disgusts but wounds the self esteem. I am a person, not a statue or piece of art to be ogled.

And here my friend Sarah describes scenes where there is no pressure... on the women. It is the men who become living objects ‘d art.

So there is consideration. But there is also my career. I’m in human resources for a sizable and prestigious engineering and construction firm. I have the title anointing me as second in command of the department. However, title aside, most times I feel like a glorified file clerk. Still, with my boss, Henry Peterson, close to retirement, I tolerate the daily drudgery. Ascension to the number one spot beckons, becoming closer each and every day. So despite being single and at an age when a woman’s need to mate and nest weighs heavily, I keep my affairs tidy. No pretentious dating. No wild parties. No office flings. Not even any flirting.

At Gordon Engineering and Design I am known as a prude... hopefully an attractive prude... but a prude. I keep quiet, am respectful, observe all office protocol. I want nothing to be in the way of my aspirations to become Director of Human Resources.

With that... well... I’ll have the power. The owner of the firm focuses on business development and sales, giving my department cart blanche over all matters of personnel... whom to hire... whom to fire... whom to demote... whom to promote... and of most importance... that which effects all... who gets a raise, how much and when. To assure appropriate expenditures, compliance with tax rules, our department reviews all expense reports... even those of owner Evan Gordon. Such has been delegated to me, and just this little slice of authority becomes an alluring precursor of what I as Director of Human Resources will ultimately wield.

So yes, whenever Sarah describes the depravity... the thrill of it being one sided... of a recent get together, there is consideration... followed by self denial. I can’t reconcile it with my aspirations.

Then comes an enticing phone call.

“Nicole, I know of the temptation... know how you have both attraction and disdain for men. But the group... the CFNM bunch... is having a Halloween party. So the men will still be made to strip... but be masked. They’ve bought a bunch of cheap, identical hoods so the only distinguishing features will be their cock and balls... ha, ha, ha. And the women will be costumed. You can wear a party mask. So do give it consideration... this time real consideration.”

Sarah is excited, selling me on the notion. Reiterating that with Hamilton an hour’s drive away, no one I know will be attending... an additional layer of anonymity, costume aside.

“You can help me shave them,” her sales pitch continuing. “Handling a man can be... I don’t know... guess it’s a lot different than at the hospital. There erections are discouraged,” the words coming with more mirth.   

Sarah, as a nurse, has been delegated the task of assuring that the sense of nakedness of all  attending males is accentuated by having their privates shorn, bathed and oiled at the beginning of each party. After every event, she has excitedly told the details of her role. Naked males lined up like cattle awaiting slaughter. I don’t tell her that, though her thrill likely surpasses mine, envisioning her brazen handling brings arousal all the same.     

“So rent a costume. We’ll drive together.”

“What about Ed?” once again inquiring of her husband’s participation.

“He’ll be... ah... indisposed. But I’m sure be eagerly greeting me when I return.”

So there it is. No excuses. All concerns over discovery and my budding career mitigated by both distance and disguise. And I further console myself that, putting Sarah’s offer of participation aside, rather than shaving the pubes’ of obedient men, I will simply observe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you
Thank you for the Christmas gift as well, both these samples look really intriguing. I love your cfnm work and your way of presenting it. Looking forward to this one.

Chris Bellows said...

Anon,

Glad you are enjoying.

Desperately trying to finish the story. But my self imposed year end deadline will lapse. I'm sick (nothing serious) and the words just don't resonate. So rather than pollute the tale with mush, I'm working but being circumspect about evocation... my ability to bring feeling to the mind of the reader. Such seems to subside when under the weather.

Thanks for reading.

CB

Anonymous said...

Just purchased, hope you feel better!