Saturday, June 4, 2022

'Maternal Care' Segment I

I've been writing. Just not completing anything and therefore not posting.


As I senesce, I seem to get bored with my stories before completing. Much unfinished stuff  in my word processor.


I will finish this. Soft but Female Dominant/male submissive


Thank you for bearing with me.

Enjoy.

CB 

***************************************************

Maternal Care

Copyright 2022

by Chris Bellows

“Whoa... you... ah... surprised me!”

Derrick Mason steps past his front door entering the foyer of his modest mansion, not expecting a

guest or visitor. His shock quickly subsides in noting that the interloper is a woman of color,

hands on hips, her starched white uniform suggesting she is not a person of nefarious intent. In

placing his keys on a nearby table he notes two narrow strips of black vinyl. Putting aside the

momentary distraction he looks up to examine. The woman is tall, above his height of five foot

six, appears past her twenties... doubtful if she is in her fourth decade... very dark complexion,

broad shoulders, and a relatively narrow waist which visually enhances breasts of size, the

uniform doing little to cloak the woman’s shapeliness.


A shy smile... polite... comes to a handsome face of coal black, lips giving way to teeth of

gleaming white. With her silence, Derrick Mason quickly concludes she in turn is assessing him.


“Your wife arranged my stay... providing a key. I am your Nanny,” the woman finally speaks.


The words come in a clipped staccato, good English but not that of the United States. It is most

likely her second language.


“My Nanny? Ah... well... Margaret does have her pranks.”


“No prank, Mr. Mason... I shall call you Derrick. You’re to be under maternal care... here in the

home. It’s been arranged,” the pleasant smile giving way to a stern look as the words come with

gravity.


“Yes... we... of course. Just where is Margaret? I’ve had a rather trying day.”


“Your wife is traveling. I presume by now in flight... soon to be landing.”


Derrick is disturbed... not only the woman’s demeanor shifting to one of purpose and

determination... but this ‘Nanny’ unknown seems to know more about his wife than he does.


“Traveling where? She did not tell me.”


“You’ve spent a few hours with the attorneys today. I am sure you’re aware there will be

changes.”


More surprise, the woman knowing of his day.


“And if you must know, she told me she’s vacationing for an extended time on an island where

the local men are handsome and sing, dance and fuck all day and night. Her words not mine. I

refrain from such language.”


Derrick nods. That’s Margaret... always looking to party... always seeking new ‘acquaintances’...

always egging him to break out of his shell... which in her mind means overlooking her

escapades.


“Do you have a name? If you’re going to work for me I know not what to call you,” Derrick

diverting his thoughts from his wife’s unfaithfulness.


“Yes, it’s Nanny. And I don’t work for you, Derrick. I have been engaged by your wife and am

paid by the corporation... her corporation.”


The words bring Derrick Mason to bristle, thoughts reverting to his afternoon of aggravation...

hours with in house corporate counsel and an attorney for his late aunt’s estate.


“When entering the house from work, you’ll step in the door and disrobe for me... completely.

Those cable ties... the vinyl strips... are for your wrists. You’ll be bathed, fed then spend the

evening under maternal care until I dress you for work in the morning. There will be other

protocols which we’ll go over... but it begins with you presenting yourself nude, wrists tethered.”


Derrick Mason knows not whether to laugh or forcefully object, looking over the woman with a

discerning eye. Stunned, he remains silent.


“As you can see by my attire, I am a nurse... well trained... many years of handling boys. You’ll

come to relish my care. There will be rewards... and punishments... all resulting in obedience...

complete obedience,” the voice soft but firm and direct.


“And if I don’t? It’s... untoward... don’t you think? It’s my home... but being unclothed... with a

woman!”


“As I said, I am a nurse... nothing I have not seen nor handled before. Your wife is aware of the

details of my care. And I think the attorneys explained to you your precarious position...

financially.”


The woman...’Nanny’... knows too much!


“Details of your care?” Derrick cannot stop from asking.


“You’re to be under strict feminine authority... to be degraded... and humiliated. Your wife has

concluded it is best for you. Apparently planned in concert with your late aunt.”


A conspiracy! His mother’s sister never fully appreciated his hard work in managing the

corporation over the past ten years. Her attitude has been that she was stuck with him... and

perhaps she was. He has certainly been stuck with her... until her demise last month.


“Strip!”


With the sharp command Derrick, diverts his thoughts... to the afternoon meeting in the office of

general counsel... what he heretofore thought of as ‘his’ general counsel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back. You've been missed.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can try a broader scene in your book, instead of femdom stories in private settings and a deviation from 'normal' society, it's interesting to try a male submissive version of The Handmaid's Tale.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back and this new story looks like a lot ofun. I agree with the earlier comment by another reader that it would be fun to see a Handmaid's Tale version from you. You haven't done a openly matriarchal society in a long-time.