Saturday, January 20, 2024

'Podded', Segment III

“Welcome to St. Sappho, Joan. Did you have a nice flight?”

A middle aged woman by the name of Vasiliki greets me at the airstrip of the small tropical isle of St. Sappho. No surname, I am to learn such is neither used nor inquired about on the island.

“Very nice. I have not been on a small plane before.”

My comment spurs pleasant laughter.

“You may consider it small, but our Gulfstream flies higher, further and faster than almost every commercial jet airliner. We were fulfilling a placement... of one of our well molded beneficiaries placed in a New York home. No point in returning empty. You stepping on board for the return flight saves time and money.”

I am led to a small electrical vehicle, I guess termed a golf cart, later to learn such is the main mode of transportation on the island. The Vasiliki woman speaks with a Greek accent as I gather in the beauteous surroundings.

“As you’re aware, our school of nursing, though not well known, is fully accredited, licensing boards of over fifty countries acknowledging our credentials and therefore our graduates. If you find the elements here to be acceptable... the environment... the ambiance... St. Sappho will be your home for the next few years. You’ll leave here well educated, well trained and ready for employment in any medical facility in the world.”

It’s a sales pitch. The Vasiliki woman is talking me into accepting free schooling in paradise!

What gives?

And then comes a clue. Planned... inadvertent... an accidental encounter?

“A little early in the tour I had planned, but so be it,” Vasiliki somewhat apologetic in seeing my eyes glued. “That’s Monica with one of our beneficiaries.”

I am shocked to see a young white unformed woman of my approximate age strolling hand in hand with a boy. Blond, blued eyed... and completely naked. More shocking... his not fully developed penis is erect and unabashedly standing! Beneath dangles a pink hairless ball sac flopping about with each step.

“Good afternoon, Monica,” pulling the cart to stop. “Cute... and a nice stiffie. Orally inclined?”

“Not fully, Vasiliki. But there’s time. A recent arrival.” 

“Well, stage one... you know the procedures.”

“Oh, yes. He’s due for a lingual frenectomy tomorrow morning. Tongue work to begin in a few days.”

The boy remains silent... in obedience... in fear... in awe? Vasiliki pulls away.

“May as well dive into it, Joan... now that you’ve come across your first beneficiary. The boy is from Scandinavia... my guess would be Norway. An orphan... possibly a run away... or abandoned. Hate to think he was kidnaped. Whatever, he’s now safe here with us... to receive the best, most attentive medical care possible.”

My mind churns. With the weather most temperate in the tropics, clothing can be... I’d say optional on most days. Yet the nurse was fully clothed in uniform and the beneficiary sporting a firm erection seemed to be more than acceptable to her... in a way encouraged.

Still, as my mind settles, my thoughts go to the financial equation. I am to receive a free education... four years of tuition, room and board. Then comes along a ‘beneficiary’... a boy with no apparent financial means... who is to receive medical care... and presumably room and board.

Again comes the question... what gives?

“He seems... ah... excited.”

“Oh, the beneficiaries are encouraged to show off... in the early stage of induction. Monica probably had him stroking himself... break the ice so to speak. In a few days time that boy will be trained not to touch himself. That pleasure is to be shared... with other boys. Then comes... well... I’m getting ahead of myself.”

I turn to silence as the cart pulls again to a stop before a low cinder block building of white. 

“The training facility... and my office,” stepping from the cart.

“I have a question, Ms. Vasiliki.”

“That’s just Vasilki. And we’ll talk in my office. Would you consider yourself a woman of discipline, Joan?”

“Oh yes. I study very hard, am a good student. I so much want to learn, if that’s what you mean.”

“Not entirely, my girl. I mean assuring beneficiaries in your charge... ah... tow the line.”

 “Well... ah... I have no beneficiaries.”

“You will. Soon, assuming you find the St. Sappho School of Nursing meets your needs. And you’ll find within yourself the need to exact discipline... all the handlers come around to that... some sooner than others. Your question?” 

“All this... this generosity... comes from where... the source?”

“A group of men... don’t be alarmed, there are no males here on the island other than some simple native islanders,” her aside comment suggesting the financial aid advisor who recommended me passed on her suspicion concerning my sexual preference, “with common interests... shall we say eccentric interests... keeps our facility well funded. Other than that, there is nothing more to be divulged. Which brings me to a document which needs to reviewed and signed. A very strong legal document.”


No comments: