Saturday, November 25, 2023

'Retribution' Segment IX

Guangdong (two years past)

“Your last nail, qiufan,” the kuxing zhe gripping the little right toe with the specially shaped pliers.

There comes the scream.... followed by beseeching sobs. Despite having endured equivalent pain for the past nineteen days, Marcia Clark cannot be stoic. She sings.

“And you are hairless. We’ll see if anything dares grow back. If more depilatory is required so be it.”

“Thank you, my shou ren zunjing kuxing zhe.”

“Thanking for what?”

“For taking care of me. All that you do.”

The kuxing zhe smiles. Most would say the woman is delusional. She instead knows her qiufan is broken, entering a masochistic state of delirium. She has learned to enjoy the agonizing attention.

Antiseptic is applied, the toe carefully bandaged. The kuxing zhe then moves to the top of the death bed, inspecting the fingers. Almost all have healed, ten days since the last removal. She then smooths her hands over the well bound naked form. She knows her masterful touch has come to bring a brisance of warped joy, smiling in seeing the nipples crinkle in delight. Though the touch is accepted as sensual, it is clinical, inspecting for stubborn follicles.

There are none.

“Smooth and vulnerable... and a nice, soft layer of Caucasian flesh. The warden will find attraction. You will please in being so exposed.”

“Thank you, shou ren zunjing kuxing zhe,” the tone genuinely grateful. “I want to please.”

“I can now torture you, qiufan. I’ll see if the death bed can be put aside. If truly broken we can spend more time together.”   

“Thank you shou ren zunjing kuxing zhe. You do so much for me.”

“And you will be doing things for me,” the smoothing hands stopping as the pubes. “The chemicals... very painful here.”

Indeed, applying so near the epidermis of the clitoral hood and labia brought notable screeching. ‘My qiufan shall not forget,’ the kuxing zhe thinks to herself, briskly rubbing about the outer labia to bring arousal. Fingers of the left hand go to her right nipple, gently pinching to enhance her excitement. The kuxing zhe smiles in smelling her feminine fragrance.

“Thank you, shou ren zunjing kuxing zhe, thank you.”

“You see, I do things for you that you want me to do. And you will do more for me than just sing.”

The fingers of the manipulating hand slip inward.

“I’m going to learn about you... your cunt. And you will learn of mine. But not with your fingers. You will explore me with your tongue and lips, qiufan. And you will thank me for letting you taste me.”

But... but... I don’t...”

“Yes you will. I am everything to you now, qiufan. Your torturer and the one who cares for you. And you will care for me.”

Marcia Clark senses pending climax, the haunting words adding to her dilemma. She does not want to be a woman’s toy, the fingers playing and playing. Feet attempt to kick, arms fight the tight bondage, hands and thumbs tugging, straining all the straps of the four point restraint.

Her kuxing zhe smiles, hands withdrawing, climax not to be achieved.

“You will climax for me... when I want you to climax. There’s more sacrifice to come, my qiufan. More of you to become a gift... to your kuxing zhe... your shou ren zunjing kuxing zhe.”

Three weeks of daily torment... toe nails and fingers nails extracted... skin chemically scorched... hair follicles decimated.... the kuxing zhe knows too well of the desperation. The ultimate ecstasy of orgasm a dire need.

“Tomorrow you will ask me to bring you to the xingxun shi. You want me to torture you. You want to please me. You will begin to learn how.” 


No comments: