Saturday, January 1, 2022

'Sweeney & Alison" Segment I

Happy New Year.

I will be publishing on Lulu shortly.

CB

*****

Sweeney & Alison

Copyright 2021

by Chris Bellows

*****

“Are you comfortable wearing... ah... being covered?”

“It has been a while, George. But that’s not my real concern.”

“For tonight, Sweeney, it’s ‘sir’.... not George. My prospective in laws... well... they need not get the wrong idea about our relationship.”

“That I am owned... and you’re my Master?”

“That they know... it’s... the other...”

“That I suck your penis?”

“Yes. I’m getting married, Sweeney,” Master George reiterates. “I believe Jennie’s in line. I think she’s looking forward to using the crop on your bare buttocks. But her mother... well... if things don’t... you know... let’s sum it up by saying daughters are strongly guided and advised by their mothers.” 

“So I’m to be shown off for your future mother in law?”

“Yes, and Jennie’s brother Doug... and her younger sister Alison.”

“How much younger sir? Not a child?”

“No. Of age... in college. And brother Doug is the oldest... good job... rising fast. I’m sure you’ll make an impression on him.”

“Do you want me to suck his penis?”

“No, Sweeney. And now that I think about it, in addition to me being called ‘sir’, do not speak at all without permission.”

“Like when I was being trained.”

“Exactly. I brought a hood, Sweeney. Perhaps you’ll be calmer and more docile sightless. Immerse you in submission.”

“And this cape?”

“That’s in case of a traffic encounter... like getting pulled over.”

“With a naked pony girl.”

“Exactly. Except if that happens your skills as a human equine need to not be made apparent.”

George exits the interstate highway glancing to his passenger. He notes her somber look.

“You miss the farm, don’t you Sweeney?”

“Yes sir. Serving you in harness... it’s best.”

“We’ll go back in a few of weeks. Though it may still be chilly,” George forewarns.

“I’m sure you’ll warm me sir.”

George smiles and nods, pony girl Sweeney’s words bringing reflection...  

*****   

“It’s... wow... mom... a girl! And she’s...”

“Yes, George. It’s a girl.... but also a plaything for you.”

A youthful George stands staring. He has met girls of course... but all have been Caucasian... and clothed.

“She’s going to stay here?”

“Yes. We... you are going to take care of her. She’s from a very poor African country. It’s hot there... so clothing is typically not necessary. And not always affordable. She speaks no English, George. You’re going to have to teach her... and teach her other things. And just as you’ve been taught to take care of your toys and other gifts I’ve given you while growing up... you’ll need to take care of her.” 

“She’s tall!”

“Yes, and probably underfed. And for sure needs a bath. So why not take her upstairs, give her a bath and I’ll make some lunch and we’ll begin to make her strong.”

“Does she like to run?”

“I think she’ll like to do anything you make her do. But George, keep in mind she doesn’t have to run with you. You can have her run for you.”


No comments: