Sunday, May 10, 2020

Finding my stories on Lulu


It has just come to my attention that Lulu's horrid 'upgrade', uncompleted at this writing, has given rise to multiple '404 errors' in referencing my stuff on this blog.

Each time I published a story, I announced such here with a link to where the story could be reviewed and purchased on Lulu. Many years of links... most now giving rise to 404 errors, including the link to "The Chris Bellows Store' (Lulu's concoction) on the main page of this blog (been removed to minimize confusion).

If there remains a 'store', I cannot seem to obtain a replacement link for it at this writing. And to go back and correct 10 plus years of postings with new links is burdensome.

So, if you're a new reader and wish to find some stories, you will unfortunately need to ignore the links embedded in the announcement postings and go to Lulu. Search for 'Chris Bellows' and my stories will appear... as of today. One can only guess what will happen if they install more 'improvements'.

As an aside, further irritation stems from the lack of disclosure concerning book sales. That Lulu function has been down since April 25. Am I selling any stories? Hopefully Lulu knows.

No comments: