Saturday, November 9, 2019

'Bringing Up Baby Edward', Segment Two


Seeing Nurse Reinholdt - Michael Devereau

Nickie drops me off at the offices of Dr. Michelle White. The monthly appointment is scheduled late in the afternoon so she can have an early dinner with wealthy financier Edward while I undergo treatment. An early dinner is a euphemism for having sex. Formerly such dalliances were late on Friday nights. With her condition, of late, returning home in the wee hours of Saturday morning has been too exhausting. Thus the change in her cuckolding.

And I console myself... at least I am no longer picking up the cost of a lavish meal on a stretched credit card.

I enter the reception area with my appointment card at the ready. In the offices of Dr. Michelle White there is a rule of silence for the subordinate male. Treating me is an extension of her gynecological practice and with the reception area filled with female patients, the doctor considers it to be an affront to have a male even so much as speak in a haven and sanctuary for women.    

So without words I present the card to the young and alluring Abbie whom I have learned is more than a receptionist. She is in graduate school, attaining an advanced degree in aberrant psychology. This explains her enthusiasm on my first appointment months ago in assisting Nurse Reinholdt with my treatment.

The card lists my name, appointment time and date and a code divulging the nature of my treatment. All superfluous since by now Abbie knows me... and the debasing nature of my so termed treatment.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Devereau. Here to be masturbated again,” her voice loud and assertive, announcing to all both my name and the reason for my visit. “Doesn’t seem like a month since I last saw you. Preparation room five please. We’ll want you stripped naked... hands on head... feet parted... facing the door.”

Despite her youth, the words come as commands. With the embarrassment, I hastily nod, eager to get away from the bevy of women... now tittering with the knowledge of my visit.

It’s been explained to wife Nicole that unending chastity has undesirable side effects. Physically the prostate gland can wither... and over time the endocrine system will cease producing the hormones necessary to keep me on the edge... as Dr. Michelle has suggested is the emotional condition in which to have me best condescend to my wife’s needs.

Thus, as young Abbie has suggested, I am to be masturbated... ongoing hormone production stimulated by draining me of the perceived excess.

I go to room five and within seconds bare myself. Clothing is rare these days, naked at all times while serving at home, and with just a loose shirt, slack and shoes... no underwear, socks or belt... the waiting hook in preparation room five accepts my things and I assume the mandated pose in wait.

And I wait... and I wait.

I have come to conclude that the long interval is deliberate, in a way subordinating myself to the imposing nurse without her even being present. And indeed, when I think about what is to happen, the faint, distant joy to be attained contrasted with what wife Nickie describes as her earth shattering orgasms while cuckolding me, my locked penis begins to engorge. These monthly visits are it... in terms of spermatic release... the key to the small padlock long gone... purportedly gone... Nickie professing to have no knowledge of its whereabouts.

As an engineer... former engineer now aspiring nanny... I am fully aware that the lock can be easily cut. But such belligerence would be quickly and easily detected... the resulting punishment not imaginable. And then to what advantage during the short interval while freed? The gruff, scabrous tip of my penis ring makes vaginal penetration impossible... not that Nickie would cede to it. And stroking myself would be possible only wearing a thick rubber glove of some type. Not overly sensuous.

No, cutting the lock would result in some moments of unfulfilling stiffness... otherwise leading to nothing... no ultimate male satiation.  

The door opens, ending my thoughts. Nurse Reinholdt enters... blonde, Teutonic, tall, broad shouldered, imposing as stated. I remain silent, my eyes fancifully able to see beneath her crisp white uniform. The woman has the physique of a well trained athlete... Olympian... her strength such that she could pick me up and toss me about like a rag doll. Thighs honed, arms swelling with muscling, abdominals rippling... Nickie is not the only woman I have been trained to orally serve.

She in turn assesses me, standing arms akimbo, just her glare bringing me to bashfully blush in my nakedness. Finally she steps forth. An arm extends, the right hand going to my chest. A finger diddles with my left nipple then right. Such obediently crinkle in response to her bold touch.

“I can always tell when a man needs my attention, Mr. Devereau. The nipples... they sit up and beg for me,” the German accent so authoritative.

They do, turning to pebbles, the abundance of hormones bringing heightened sensitivity.

“A series of enemas first, Mr. Devereau... soapy with a few cold water rinses... a nice thorough cleansing. It will relax you... and you’ll not soil my glove.”

My mouth opens... I search for words of protest... the humiliation, the discomfort too much. My words are cut off, the finger going to my lips to hush.

“Say nothing... your benefactor insists. And Abbie will supervise... it’s not a task for senior medical staff,” her directive coming as she points to previously unused corner of the austere room.

There is a tiled area, well drained, plumbing fixtures beckoning those who are to endure a high colonic. 

“On all fours, buttocks to the door... and wait.”

I comply, cursing my benefactor. He is Edward... my mind picturing him at this time with my wife, enjoying a glass of wine before they fuck... doggie style... while my bowels fill... and fill... and fill.

1 comment:

Ms. Nikki said...

Oh the intimacy of the moment. Both spouses in similar positions, on all fours doggie style simultaneously being filled but in different ways - physically separated while so emotionally twisted together.

Ms. Nikki